Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh The Fun We've Had!!

Swimming with Capri Sun.









18 rolly-polly bugs in one hand!






















Lorin getting her ears peirced for b-day #8! (see her blog for details)





Izzy's very last spinal tap!











Spring Soccer Season!






Gardening in a rain storm with friends.





















Fountain fun!











Friend :)
















Even clear back to Easter eggs.






Sisters at the Alamo :)







Cory turning old enough to break a hip any day!
We are trying to live it up down here in Texas! School ends tomorrow...let the summer begin!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to much fun! Miss you guys.

Stephanie said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Minus the spinal tap, but Im glad she is done!

tiffany said...

Summer is here! YIPEE! That means we get to see you soon!

Julianne said...

Yeah for no more spinal taps! Seriously...glad you guys are having fun.

How did you like San Antonio? I haven't been to Dallas, so I can't really compare, but I think SA is such a fun city.

Debra said...

There is a drug rep that comes to my work that looks so much like Cory. I touched his arm today when I was getting his attention for a sec...nice biceps!!!

Carol and Tyler said...

Nice gardening in the rain shot! That was always the best time to catch worms! I can't believe Cory is such an old fart!

J-Lo said...

I've been a blog-checking slacker and am playing catch-up. Love the pictures and am so happy about Izzy's last spinal tap!

Alanya/Ally said...

I LOVED reading your blog(s). I was sucked into it all afternoon! I then of course had to blog about it. I'm so glad you noticed me and said hi. Andy said, "I can't believe she remembered you." How rude of him... does he realize how many times we sat in your living room talking or taking the girls to the park? I for sure will be stalking your blog from now on. Love you girl!!!

Faith Garff said...

so fun.. dont you just love the summer? up next bear lake cant wait to see you guys!!
faith

Contributors