Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas pics

We had a great Christmas with my brother, Karvel, and his family. It was complete with lots of traditions from my youth: scones for Christmas Eve dinner, sleeping "under" the tree, gathering 'round for the nativity story, and Santa creating his magic!
(Chrissy, Karvel, Summer, Ryan, Lorin, Natalie, Kimmie)
The girls love being teased by their cousin, Stephen. Izzy and Ryan waiting for Santa...Santa can be pretty frugal and even bring pre-owned gifts ;)
Lorin is pumped about her remote-control batmobile!
Wow! Another Christmas down.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I am so glade that Santa brought another family pre owned gifts as well.
Love ya guys

Aim said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! We're excited to get back and play with you guys again. And I think my girls will be excited to help your girls play with their "pre-owned vehicle"!

Megan Maynor said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like it was a fabulous holiday all around!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

It looks like you had a great time! The girls are getting sooo big. Didn't Christmas go by way too fast...

Hubers said...

I love that you have a 'Summer' in your family! I also loved that big pink ride!

Cassia said...

Pre-owned gifts with you, too? :) Definitely sounds good to me. :)

Sara said...

Hooray for a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for sharing pics. I hear ya on the pre-owned gifts. Give everyone hugs for me!

Stephanie said...

What cute girls!

J-Lo said...

Pre-owned Santa gifts. Now we're talkin'!

Contributors