Friday, January 23, 2009

"Come on baby let's play"

Before I start, I want you to notice the variations (within the same week) of a Texas winter. The shot with the hat and gloves you might be thinking they just wanted to get them out for fun, but no, the weather that day was worthy of the Michigan-like winter get-up. Then, within the same week, panties in the back yard or at the lake--this has been going on for a couple months now.

With Lorin gone all day to school, Ryan and Izzy have become quite the make-believing maniacs together. First thing every morning I hear Izzy say "Come on baby, let's go play upstairs," and Ryan's response is variations of "Yoohoo, that will be fun!" Then if my agenda doesn't interrupt them they can play for endless hours. Here's a few pictures of them hangin' out together:
At the library just maxin and relaxin together! And hangin' out at Lorin's concert.











Some other fun goings on: Izzy's crazy day at pre-school and Lorin's "Flat Stanley" song at the PTA meeting

9 comments:

J-Lo said...

I know that top picture isn't in your backyard. What lake are they at? How fun to have little playmates. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten that IUD so Caleb can have a sibling in 9 months;)

Sara said...

How fun! The girls look great, Kerri - thanks for the update. I am so jealous of your warm weather!!! How fun that Izzy and Ryan are getting to pal around.

Debra said...

oh...how cute is that!!! love the flip-do!

Anonymous said...

Fun! your kids look so darn cute, I love the undies! They look like Annie running around in skitties all day.

kira said...

your girls are so cute!!

Megan Maynor said...

Oh I love seeing what you've all been up to! Everyone's getting so big so fast...I love the "sassy" picture of Izzy in her crazy get-up. Cute! Can't wait until we can see you all in person again... :)

Jut and Char said...

Hi Kerri,
It has been forever since I have seen you. I found your blog through Becky and I am glad I did. Your girls are beautiful and it looks like life is going well. Thanks for sharing. If you ever want to check in on us our blog is peepingonthethomass.blogspot.com

Charlotte

Jut and Char said...

Kerri, I totally know what you mean by thinking back and wondering how people are doing. I often find myself wondering about old friends, but I must admit I usually find myself thinking of those I grew up with in the good "old" Fruitland 2nd Ward (I say old because my parent no longer live in 2nd ward, but 3rd). I was so sorry to hear about your Dad, he was an amazing man. Tell Kelly hi for me, does she blog? If so would you mind posting a comment for me and letting me know what it is. Well, now that I know how to find you I will get to check in now and then. :)
Char

Katie said...

What a beautiful family! Glad you're enjoying all the crazy Texas weather :).

That is so great that your girls have such a wonderful time together. So glad Izzy is doing well. What a doll.

Contributors