Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Colorado Christmas and a Couple of B-days

Izzy turned 6!! And I turned .... well .... 30! You might catch a glimpse of me in my 30 year old pregnant glory if you watch the slide show long enough, but I thought this shot of Izzy is great. She really is this happy and sunny just about all of the time.

We decided to get wacky wild with our Christmas plans and drove 18 hours (an extra 4 due to the Kansas blizzard) to Colorado. We met up with my sister's family (she has 3 kids all about the same ages as mine) at a condo. Indoor hot-tub, first time skiing for all the kids, tubing, tons of games, Santa's spoilings, and a two hour nerf gun war Christmas morning pretty much sums it up. We couldn't have had a better time. Enjoy the slide show :)

13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You look adorable Kerri! Just adorable!!!! :)

Debra said...

Such cute pictures! Don't feel sad about your pregnant belly...you are still skinnier than me! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Girl you are getting OLD!!!! But Dang you make it look good! We Miss you guys. Hope all is well love ya!

Sara said...

Love all of the pics! I am so glad you had a wonderful time in Colorado, and I am also glad you joined the 30 club with me. :) And the belly pic... so wonderful. Love you all!

Megan Maynor said...

Looks like a great Christmas vaca! And Happy Birthday to Izzy and you! (wish I could figure out how to switch to LARGE PRINT though, so you could actually read this now that you're, you know, so old).

:)

Stephanie said...

Oh I love cousin fun! You look Beautiful and Happy Birthday!

Mindy said...

I'm so glad to know that Santa brings oranges and food to CO too! Such great photos! It looks like a blast! And you look fantastic--thanks for the full body shot.

Carol and Tyler said...

I loved those pictures!!! Lolo looks SO grown up!! The Xmas eve PJs were adorable! How fun to have cousins together!!

Jill said...

Love the pics! You look fantastic! glad there was such great fun!

Jacilynn said...

Happy Birthday Kerri! I bit the 30 year old dust first but happy to see all the rest of you following in my track. ;)
I love how happy your girls are. I think it's a good indicator of what a great job you are doing as a mom.

and to answer your question...a girlie , next month :)

nike shoes said...

http://www.footwearclothes.com
wholeslae nik airmax LTD trainers
$30/pairs forsell

nike shoes said...

http://www.footwearclothes.com
wholeslae nik airmax LTD trainers
$30/pairs forsell

nike shoes said...

http://www.footwearclothes.com
wholeslae nik airmax LTD trainers
$30/pairs forsell

Contributors