Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Highlights...so far

Neiman Marcus Parade in Dallas. The girls particularly liked "the real batman."
For the second year in a row Ryan has wondered why the present she asked Santa for wasn't what he pulled out of the candy cane basket.

A fabulous Thanksgiving feast--I believe our second turkey ever. The girls were a little grossed out...
until Chef Cory got a hold of it with a special on-line basting technique...
to provide the perfect company with the perfect feast!
Stay tuned for next week's announcement!!! (If I forget, give me a call Tuesday night :)

8 comments:

Julianne said...

You loser! You can't write something like that!

Nice turkey by the way...

Alanya/Ally said...

Ha, ha! Are you pregnant? I would call, but there is a time difference and I don't thing you want me calling you near midnight. Love the pictures of Ryan and Lorin grossed out by the turkey.

BTW, tell Izzy Happy Birthday on Friday! Give her a big hug from all of us!

Sara said...

So fun! I especially love the turkey pictures. :) Glad everything is going well. Miss you tons!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

That looks like so much fun! We need to come visit, Texas seems really nice. Happy Holidays!

Katie said...

Can't wait for the big announcement. You better call or at least text me!! :) We had our work Christmas party last night and decided that it would have been perfect if you and the Yosts were there with us. Don't you like VA? ;)

Megan Maynor said...

Parade sounds great! I love the new haircut too, Mrs. Costley! (probably not new, but you know... :) )

Thanksgiving sounds fabulous. I love that "the internets" helped with turkey prep.

Looks like you're up to your usual fabulous Costley Family Fun!

On Tuesday, we find out what Cory wants Santa to bring for Christmas right? :)

Megan and Jeremy said...

You can't forget your big announcement because I don't have your phone number! ;-) But I have my guesses....
Your girls are beautiful and looks like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

nike shoes said...

http://www.footwearclothes.com
wholesale nike airmax LTD2 trainers
$30/pairs forsell

Contributors